Auburn, South Australia
The Rising Sun Hotel's reputation for excellence began in the late 1800's. Mick & Allyson Guerin owners since September 2016 welcome you to enjoy their friendly hospitality.
The Rising Sun Hotel are proud to have won 'The Best Bistro - Regional Award' at the AHA 2013 & 2014 and the National Awards for Excellence 2013, held in Canberra.
• Dining is available at the Rising Sun Hotel in the Saloon Bistro, Stables Restaurant and outdoors under the verandah.
• At The Rising Sun Hotel, Auburn, the a-la-carte menu is both contemporary and innovative changing seasonally promoting local produce and housemade dishes. The Bar menu offer all the classic favourites such as Schnitzels, Coopers Beer Battered Barramundi and the infamous Rising Sun Burger. A Childrens Menu is also available.
Fine Wines and Ales
• True to its heritage status, The Rising Sun Hotel's wine list continues to focus on the elegant and long lived wines of Clare Valley with some of the stand out vintages available.
• A selection of the best wines of other significant wineries is also offered. Similarly the ales and beers are of high quality at The Rising Sun Hotel, Auburn.
• Locally brewed Horrocks Bounty Coffee, a full rich flavour, is available all day and can be enjoyed by the fire on a cool winters day, or on the verandah during the summer months.
Bed and Breakfast
• Popular with international and interstate guests, The Rising Sun Hotel has 10 rooms, 6 Charming provincial style hotel rooms with ensuite bathroom facilities, each sleeps 2 and 4 cottage style Mews with stylish interior all with ensuite bathroom facilities, each room sleeps 2.
Come and enjoy our hospitality at
Copyright © The Rising Sun Hotel | Site designed by DM Graphics